Friday, October 3, 2008

September a year ago!! Time flies!!


Let's see Kathy got Baptized last year. Big day for her, very proud of her for letting Jesus in her life. She is a great example to all of her family. We love you Kathy!! My 42 Birthday and Terry and I had been married for 4 years now the big 5 and I am now 43. YUCK!! We also got to celebrate Chad and Jessica getting married. That was a lot of fun seeing all the cousins and being all together with just about everyone. Terry had to work so we missed him being there. I put a picture of Brandon because he is going through a tough time right now as he has Cancer and is in the process of having Chemotheraphy . His family is in our prayers daily and it is hard to believe how much can happen in a year. WE LOVE YOU BRANDON!! Love you to all of my family and friends.


No comments: