Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas Eve at our House 2008

WOW Christmas Eve was very busy and lots of fun with the exception of Daddy working because he got major overtime for working so the boys helped me do the Santa thing. Some of the pictures are very funny, for example Kathy biting Faith's knee while they where wrestling in the kitchen floor. We played Phase 10 and I won Yea!!!! That is very rare if playing with Kathy she has the luck of the cards. The group shot of the children and me is minus Faith because she went with her boyfriend to his family things at the end of our stuff. Gary took our picture before he left and I took one of them. We had a lot of fun and I really am glad that all of our children where together because you never know what is going to happen. I love all of my family very much and miss that my brothers and parents aren't closer to us to celebrate. Thank you Heavenly Father for all of my blessings and health for all of my family. Love me













No comments: