Friday, July 25, 2008

Day Five














We slept in and then Mark and I where going to play some golf and he had his wife come and invited his friend that works for him to come also and so the four us went and played 9 holes of golf and I actually pared a hole that felt great!! It was a Par 3 but I sure was a wreak on the first hole because it always just Terry and I and I get very nervous when people are watching. The first hit took me about three tries then I finally hit it and after that it wasn't as bad. This was a very pretty course but it was all very wet. We then went and picked up the chairs from where the wedding had been. We got home and then went up one of the canyons to have a Bon-fire and make S'mores. Yummy!! We used these giant soft chocolate chip cookies that was the best S'mores I have ever had and we all liked it so we started a new way to have S'mores. It was very pretty where we went. "T" and "Tris" loved it and we also had Pizza from Costco that was really good. It was a night finished off with a game of Phase 10 and Sabra kicked our butts. It was a great day!!!

No comments: