Friday, July 25, 2008

Utah with my family































We left on Monday am and arrived in Utah at mid morning. My brother Mark, his daughter Talitha and my Daddy picked us up and we went to Salt Lake and toured the Conference Center and went to the very top of the building along with all the pretty pictures and statues along with the water fonts then we went to the Joseph Smith building to eat lunch and see the Joseph Smith movie about his life and then saw some of the grounds around Temple square. We then picked up my Dad's sister Bernie at the airport. We had dinner at Mark and Sabra's house which was Circle K burgers which where delicious. Mark and I stayed up talking after everyone left. I fell asleep in the middle of talking to him so he covered me up with a blanket and I slept until 10:00am the next morning which would have been 12:00 in SC. WOW I was tired. I never sleep that late. That was the end of day 1.

1 comment:

Chad H. said...

Wow, nice pictures Janette. I haven't been up north in a long time. Wish I could have been there!