Friday, July 25, 2008

Day six









Day six was a fun filled day on the water with my brother Mark on his Wave Runner. That was a blast, as you can see from the pictures he loves to dump people off. We about turned all the way over one time with both of us on it. The water fall pictures are on the way to the Lake. The water felt great Hope thought it was cold but I loved it. It was a very fun day with my baby brother and it is one I will treasure always. Thanks so much Sabra and Mark for everything that you did with us we had a ball spending time with your family. While we where doing the water stuff Sabra and the children where at a family birthday party for there niece which had the blow-up stuff with water. The children had a ball. When we got home we went to the store to get a few things we needed for Chicken Enchiladas for Mark to make and they where sooooooo good. Thanks for the yummy food!! We also watched 50 first dates while making dinner. I love that movie it makes me cry the 3 times I have seen it. Mark and Sabra and I watched the movie"Cinderella Man" that was a really good movie. WOW We hit the hay and what a great day!!















No comments: